Danube River Cruise



Europe is the most popular destination for river cruising. The Danube River Cruise is very popular because when you are in a roundtrip in Europe and visiting larger cities such as Vienna, 

Nuremberg or Budapest, you will see the Danube in different aspects. In all of these cities, many companies operating DanubeRiver Cruise programmes. On the cruise I did in the Hungarian capital during the day was simply astonishing, because of the sights of Budapest. I did not really have much time in Budapest. That was the reason I chose a simply sightseeing Danube River Cruise programme, which absolutely worth it. This audio guided River Cruise lasted for about 1,5 hours, while we were able to capture the main historical and cultural sights of Budapest, such as the Parliament Building and the Caste district. 

My favourite sights during this Danube Cruise were the powerful bridges I could admire from the boat and the Citadel, which stands out from the Gellért Hill. Later on, I also walked up so I could enjoy the beautiful capital from the „top” of Budapest. Summing up my brief description of Danube River Cruise, I have to say that it is worth seeking out this experience in every city in where cruising programmes are available, because you can get to know these European cities from a different perspective.

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Budapest Danube Cruise